Subscribe to Blog via email
- Monday 17th September 2018 – Made it 505 miles????????
- Sunday 16th September 2018 – Nearly there…
- Saturday 15th September 2018 – only 66 miles to go????????
- Friday 14th September 2018 – Sully-sur-Loire
- Thursday 13th September 2018 – it’s not all hard work. Now At Orleans
- Wednesday 12th September 2028 – Blois to Beaugency
- Tuesday 11th September 2018 – Amboise to Blois
- Monday 10th September 2018 – Tours to Amboise
- Sunday 9th September 2018 – Villandry then Tours
- Saturday 8th December 2018 – Azay-le-Rideau
- Monday 17th September 2018 – Made it 505 miles???????? on
- Sunday 2nd September 2018 – St Nazaire to Frossay on
- The Masters & Clerks’ Dinner at The Information Technologists – Thursday 12th April 2018 on
- Scouting Association Event with past Lord Mayor, David Wootton -Tuesday 27th February 2018 on
- 40th Anniversary Appeal and visit to Treloars on
Archives by Month
- 2018: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2017: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Monthly Archives: August 2013
On a pleasant summers day the final 8 of the 12 person Livery crack parachute troop completed the challenge. All dived out of the plane and all landed safely. Full gambit of emotion and enjoyment but reaction on reaching terra firma is some would go back up tomorrow for others once is enough! I won’t put names to the categories that would be mean. Suffice to say the bonding of the adventure and the money raised surmounts anything – they are all heroes to me. For me, I just fell out of the plane with some bloke on my back!
Seriously a great experience. Look out Liz for what David dreams up for next year for you to take part in! Wise money is on wing walking!!!!!!
Carpenters Hall is delightful and always a pleasure to attend there. Especially so to welcome the new Master, Martin Mosley into post and to wish the Deputy Master a fond farewell. A very delightful lunch with good company and pleasant food and first class wine. A good last luncheon before I jump tomorrow!!!!!!!