Subscribe to Blog via email
- Tuesday 23rd October 2018 – It’s Goodbye from Me and Hello from Him!
- Tuesday 16th October 2018 – The Committee Clubs Commercial Property Forum
- Monday 15th October 2018 – FSG Schroders Event – Rethinking Reputational Risk
- Sunday 14th October 2018 – Air Combat Power, RAF Coningsby
- Saturday 13th October 2018 – Squadron 7010 Intelligence Reserves Reception, Bomber Command, Lincolnshire
- Thursday 11th October 2018 – Ballet Central
- 5th- 7th October 2018 -Snowdonia Mountaineering Experience with the Royal Engineers!! WCCS
- Friday 5th October 2018 – Pikemen & Musketeers HAC Annual Ladies Night Dinner
- Friday 4th October 2018 – Presentation of £30,000 to LandAid
- Friday 4th October 2018 – ‘London Stone’ returns to Cannon Street
- Monday 17th September 2018 – Made it 505 miles???????? on
- Sunday 2nd September 2018 – St Nazaire to Frossay on
- The Masters & Clerks’ Dinner at The Information Technologists – Thursday 12th April 2018 on
- Scouting Association Event with past Lord Mayor, David Wootton -Tuesday 27th February 2018 on
- 40th Anniversary Appeal and visit to Treloars on
Archives by Month
- 2018: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2017: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Monthly Archives: August 2013
On a pleasant summers day the final 8 of the 12 person Livery crack parachute troop completed the challenge. All dived out of the plane and all landed safely. Full gambit of emotion and enjoyment but reaction on reaching terra firma is some would go back up tomorrow for others once is enough! I won’t put names to the categories that would be mean. Suffice to say the bonding of the adventure and the money raised surmounts anything – they are all heroes to me. For me, I just fell out of the plane with some bloke on my back!
Seriously a great experience. Look out Liz for what David dreams up for next year for you to take part in! Wise money is on wing walking!!!!!!
Carpenters Hall is delightful and always a pleasure to attend there. Especially so to welcome the new Master, Martin Mosley into post and to wish the Deputy Master a fond farewell. A very delightful lunch with good company and pleasant food and first class wine. A good last luncheon before I jump tomorrow!!!!!!!